VTS 07 Summer CPE

A place where I, Steve, can selfishly blog and hopefully have some friends along with me. Our focus this summer will be dealing with CPE (Church Punishes Everyone) and the trauma that goes with being a chaplain, being in community, and group process/group think. All are invited, and if you've run across us please do jump aboard.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

back to slacking

now that i have a handle on just how big a project my end of unit evaluation will be, now that i've finalized the list of moves over the next week and a half, now that i'm exhausted, i think i'll take this time to slack on my posts. i hope to do it periodically over the next two weeks, but want to take the time to thank all those who contributed to this blog as well as those who read it. i gained a lot of perspective by reflecting (almost) daily about my experience, and i hope y'all did too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home